PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2006, 19:16
FIEVAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there!

OZYOS - so good to hear from you again, its awesome that your training is going well, sounds like there is alot to learn so preparation is definitely the key! Dont worry I will be sure to PM you upon arrival in dubai so that we can meet up somewhere, it would be awesome to put a face to a name! That is the beauty about this forum, you tend to make friends before you have even arrived in Dubai which is quite comforting for me anyway! Well you keep on keeping on! And I will be sure to see you soon! I fly December 15th - so will be there in two weeks time...scary I must admit, but at the same time exciting Take care and we will meet soon!

MOTHERHEN - Good to hear that everything is going well with your daughter, and good to hear that you are well too! Take care

EMIRATES_GAL - Awesome to hear that your medicals have been approved I know the feeling when you get that final email confirming you have actually made it... As far as I know you usually receive your ticket the week before your fly! After the final email requesting that you complete your online joining form, there is usually no further contact with Emirates until you receive your tickets (well that is what I have experienced thus far) - when is your departure date?

Well take care all talk soon