PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2006, 18:01
OzyOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys!!

Well, made it through the second week here (and all limbs intact ). Seriously I am truely enjoying myself! Its true that the work load is huge, but having previous flying experience I was already aware and prepared for it, and because I love this job so much, the more work load the better at this stage as I was so rusty from being out of this business for a couple of years

My instructors have been excellent! Always up for a laugh, and have managed to make certain subject (that otherwise could be a bit boring) very interesting. Like I have said before, just do the work they ask of you and you will make the ride a whole lot smoother for yourself

I love the way they are so very much hands on teaching here (learn 10 times faster) and the simulator is amazing! for people that have never worked as cabin crew before, this simulator is like gold as it prepares you 1000 times more so than 'trying to amagine' the situation reading from a manual....your actually doing emergencies in a controlled environement....even a bit of real fire fighting!

FIEVAL, when are you getting here!!! If you want you are more than welcome to drop me a PM on here and we could meet up??

Time to run (back to the books) hi, as well to mother hen

Cheers guys
OzyOS