PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 30th Nov 2006, 16:42
Sidings

Location: Sidings, George, Albert, Viking, Gluepot, Hop Garden, The British, Union....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a tough one & you need one tough joint CC effort.
Well said Xploy. That is exactly what is needed, and feedback I am receiving suggests the CC's are working well towards that aim. BACON CC has also had the considerable advantage of going through such a merger (or whatever you wish to call it) before. And some very well developed policy documents (which are to everybody's advantage). If we don't fight but unite then we ALL stand to gain. If any Flybe pilots would like to have some samples emailed to them then send me a PM. Integration of companies with similar policies would be a boon for Flybe pilots, and would improve retention no end (yes I have seen your seniority list and am well aware that OVER half your pilots have joined in last two years ). Introduce some lifestyle commitments and the ratio of those staying will be significantly more. Otherwise turnover will continue to rise, out of all control.