PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 30th Nov 2006, 05:51
EasyGo-Lucky?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tintin re: ETIHAD again ETIHAD

1. I doubt you'll find a villa for 108,000 or one of a standard you would accept. You could possibly find a decent one at that price in one of the satellite towns that surround Abu Dhabi or try Al Ain where some crew already stay.

2. AED700 is for each day you are on duty, it includes flight pay. There are no other allowances on top.

3. No overseas bases. No commuting contracts. We have a few commuters already but only to such places as Bahrain.

4. Hours vary, especially now with the A345. I average around 40-50 per month at the moment with a mix of long and shorthaul on both A332 and A343/345. I understand the hours will increase next year with the arrival of yet more aircraft.

5. Myself and family very happy and content. As has been said countless times only negative, as far as I am concerned, is accommodation which has improved but still falls very short of my expectations. Company accommodation I would not live in, terrible choice of buildings rather than its only what we can afford I believe. Then again its free so should anyone complain?

Last edited by EasyGo-Lucky?; 30th Nov 2006 at 06:20.