PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2006, 23:01
NH2390

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you do all that training at Ari-Ben then I think my comments are entirely relevant.

There were students waiting for the complex to come back up after it's overhaul. I know of several other students who suffered significant delays
when it went down for other reasons.

During my time studying at the school I missed MORE THAN HALF of my flights. I was always on time and always ready to go, the planes simply were not. I had non-stop problems from radio-failures mid-way through one checkride to having three maintenance issues on three separate aircraft and having to postpone another. There were a total of 4 planes flying that day, 2 multi-engine and 2 single, pretty bad for 150 students. I live with an instructor who usually loses at least one flight each day. I also know of two EFT students who had to return to Europe without completing everything they wanted to because of delays on plane availability.

Aviator can sponsor you to work at the other school, but not to train there. It's illegal to issue visa's on their behalf, but you've confirmed you were working for Ari-Ben.