PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Solentflight - Lee on Solent
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2006, 19:52
The green baron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cabin doors 2 manual
Actually it would still cost SF money whether or not this photo was published. The pilot who did this was actually a PPL (ex) hirer and his confidence was probably shattered when he was asked to leave and quite rightly so. There is a grass taxiway which avoids the area of the narrow gate where this incident happen. Perhaps if clear instructions/proper checkouts were performed by the school as to where it is safe to taxi this wouldn't happen.

Smallpiece is not the sort of person who ruins GA, it's the other people who refuse to acknowledge problems within GA and do something about them, just saying a flight school has your support does not change past events or excuse incident/accidents.
I wasnt suggesting that the published photo cost SF anything! Who was trying to excuse anything either? I just think its pathetic to publish a photo of an incident that had already been well established earlier in the thread.
This thread is getting very boring with the same moronic minority trying to stain a good FS with some very dodgy arguments i might add. It really is people like smallpiece that ruin GA for alot of people Cabin doors. Constantly whinging and brining up past mistakes that im sure have already been analysed in greater depth by the authorities just to score points is poor show, no argument.