PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jerez V Oxford: Again!
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2006, 10:21
planeshipcar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No probs,

Just like to add - that I wouldn't be ashamed spending alot of money - if you think that is the best route, may be it is - go with what you think is best.

Sometimes, you do get what you've paid for and that can mean spending a bit more to get a better product.

Personally, I'm taking the modular route and plan to go thorugh Stapleford after my course with Bristol Ground School. I got my PPL in New Zealand, doing my hours building there and in florida, coincidentally at the airport where the hijackers of 9/11 trained! This route is from my current perspective the best route for me. However, if things had been different I may have gone down a different route. A while back I checked out the oxford and cabair integrated course open days etc and was dead keen and almost set and then my father was killed in an accident so I had to rethink everything especially financially.

Saying that I personally believe that this route I'm taking is far better for me and I'm pleased I've fallen upon these schools.

Good Luck