PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jerez V Oxford: Again!
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2006, 08:21
MIKECR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rogueflyer01
Thx Mikecr!

Add 7k for the ctc atp and wallaahh... near enough 40k, 50% cheaper than oat...25k less than FTE...

Cfwake i was like you in thinking that integrated was bling bling but after advice from people such as scroggs, pilot pete, mikecr etc and 8 years (after leaving uni) of slaving away in 2 jobs saving up the money for a integrated course i am not sure i wanna throw it all away without a gurantee of a job so if the flybe maps scheme does not work out for me i am going modular..no more thinking about it...

Best of luck with whatever you decide
Rogueflyer01 - Sorry but I aint paying for schemes! I've spent enough money already in my opinion. A bonded TR scheme then "yes" but my aim however is not to fly 73's, 320's or whatever, I want to fly TP's, certainly for the first few years. Im aware that the CTC scheme is quite a good one but I just refuse to fork out any more money at the moment. I think im proably steering the thread away a little bit here but the fact of th matter is, people are just paying out obscene amounts of money when it can be clearly seen that it can be done for literally a third of the price! That OAT pilot mag chap, I forget his name now, spent somewhere in the region of £125k by the time he'd got his 1st job! These training providers are laughing all the bloody way to the bank! m sorry but I wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing the amount of debt I had.