PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2006, 22:31
Matthew Adams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFT students are not required to say in EFT accommodation and it certainly does not cost anywhere near $1000. The daily rate from the website is $35, but the monthly rate is lower. This has not changed even with the move of the accommodation in reply to NH2930 comments below.

There are no problems with availability of aircraft if you manage your schedule with your instructor. Those students who suffer from availability often suffer from other issues such as punctuality. In response to availability as replied again below by a student who wasn't even at EFT - I never had an availability problem whilst training - Recently : I didn't have an aircraft only once in two months. The complex was down more than one month but we had no students booked to use it; as we knew the overhaul was happening - it's what we call planning.

I never had a problem - and I think it unfair to group Aviator with EFT regarding un-professionalism.

EFT is run as a much tighter ship than Aviator as would be expected with a JAA school. I think it fairer for EFT students to post comments here rather than students who haven't flown here - with genuine experiences and more fact. The way visas is sponsored has worked for hundreds of students and is therefore legal.

Additionally, I suggest you take any comments you hear regarding examiners with a pinch of salt if heard from a student. The examiners are all fair and are standardised by the CAA.

Last edited by Matthew Adams; 29th Nov 2006 at 14:56. Reason: Reply to NH2390 Comments below