PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jazeera Airways
Thread: Jazeera Airways
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2006, 12:27
MAXMEDLO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Dear Geebz,

I'd be lying if I said I dont like your post,it is indeed sad but true,i will need some time to post a reply though, and since I am flying tonight, I'll postpone it a while,but I'd like to high light one item quickly,where I stand on the "way pilots should stick together code" is the same position any self respecting pilot will adopt,pilots care for each other and thats that,but when an odd pilot comes along and tries to break your image as a group of pilots who are working thier butts off and are willing to give a bit more than thier contract requires(written or oral that may be),in order to get his own personal goals achived and not giving a damn about the big picture and the higher goals we (his fellow pilots) are trying to acomplish so all of us (him included) reap the benifits of being the first batch in a start up company.

The actions done by him and other pilots who left in his wake only left us suffering loses in the Zero-cost agenda your talking about since mngmnt has a tendency to stop facilitating services that people misuse, or at least they make aquiring them a longer procedure,i.e. staff cars,staff travel,starting bank accounts, getting loans, applying for credit cards and so on.All these options now take us a lot of paper work and time only because my fellow pilots misused them,ALL OF THEM ACTUALLY,the fact that I did not state all of his and his followers actions was originating from the fact that I still believe that we must try to save some face water and integrity of each other,since, after all he was a colleague, but if I sense any trial from him to destroy a thing I've been catering for for such a long time, I will not hesitate to break the code,the one he broke in the begining to start with.

As I mentioned in the start of my reply,you stated a sad but true fact,but you cant blame me to try to stop it from occuring in the company that I'm part off now especially that its fresh and willing,having the chance,any pilot would do the same,even you, after two years beating your head against the wall of another company,if you got a fresh chance you wont hesitate to try your best all over again to avoid the negative outcome of your previous experience.
Regards,

MAX