PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Psychometric testing (ie J* / QF Stage 1) courses
Old 28th Nov 2006, 03:26
32megapixels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So did this guy, who was a bit older, know where to research for questions of the type that would be in the psych test itself.

You have suggested that it has helped this guy and it probably has. It probably has because the first time around he walked into QF and had not even looked into researching any books or internet resources.

For the younger pilot who knows how to use their skills to research, an 'investment' of 3K is rediculous or 5K or 10K, whatever these courses cost it sounds very expensive.

For 3K i can do so much more myself. If I can't get through it then I can say there is no 'what if' I have researched and still have 2.5k. Any more than 500 bucks on books and other research, even the test itself that costs money at QF could be included in this.

Did anyone notice that it now seems that Jet* and QF psych tests are now being pushed. It used to be QF psych test were being pushed only, even when Jet* was using them. Perhaps the 'clients' are drying up and prices will soon to fall. Supply and demand again I guess. Save your money. Do your own research, there is no 'what if' about it unless you walk into QF with absolutely no idea.