PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Psychometric testing (ie J* / QF Stage 1) courses
Old 27th Nov 2006, 08:32
32megapixels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kellykelpie,

What was written was not a shot at anyone that is already in QF, but you did respond quite quickly?

I was trying to see what the thought's of others out there were. I have seen in other threads people claiming they are someone else, a person who has recieved training from these programs designed to enhance their ability for the test, but infact they sound very much like they are either the instructor themselves or someone investing in a business as such.

In another recent thread, i posted that the company (SHL) conducting the psych tests could be updating it next year.

I am all for preperation for the test as I have heard it can further develop ones skills and understanding of the way that it is conducted.

Although, if i am to have a go I think I would consider an alternative method rather than spending my cash so quickly on an 'investment'. If it was the intention of these people to help you, they wouldn't rob you blindly would they?

Since you are in QF, have you seen the post on morale in QF. Is it worth dying for to get into QF these days. What do you think???