PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2006, 00:55
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I totally agreee with Tightslot. There is potential for this to be a criminal offence and as far as i am concerned, whoever is found to be the culprit needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

If it is found to be aircrew or cleaning or engineering then as far as i am concerned no airline should have an employee like this on the payroll and the matter should be referred to the appropriate legal authorities and not the Qantas Keystone cops who have a habit of cocking up most investigations.

Cabin Crew should not have to put up with this sort of mindless vandalism that borders on an act of terrorism as far as i am concerned. I find it hard to believe that a cabin crew member could behave this way but if proven to be any sort of crew...then no flight attendant would have any sympathy for the person concerned.

To suggest that Cabin Crew as a community would receive any cold shoulder from Engineering of anyone else in the Airline Community would be an unnecessary over reaction. No flight attendant would condone this behaviour and i am sure when the culprit is found then the rest of the Cabin Crew would be glad to have him/her out of our ranks