PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Positive Future!
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2001, 02:14
Cumulonimbus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking A Positive Future!

Listen guys,

In spite of all of the recent grief and troubles we have seen within the industry within the last few weeks, our prognosis of aviation prospects in the near future is far from discouraging.

Allow the media and the pessimists and rumour mongers their way; They will talk all of you out of jobs and will drive the industry into a spiral drive!

The so called experts will tell you all is doomed! Naturally, there will be flight crew furloghed and made redundant; that we accept, and our condolences go out to all of those that are affected. However, we have been there before and we got through it, and no doubt we will again.

The purpose of my posting is to advise you that many airlines are now beginning to confirm their pre-existing orders for business; Many had requirements that were put on hold following the terrorist attacks and they now have a requirment,most importantly for crews.

The picture for aviation is not as bleak as 'they' (as in the media and professional soothsayers) would have you believe. There is 'light at the end of the tunnel'.

Regards,

Cumulonimbus

I have agreed with Danny to edit this post for commercial reasons and he quite rightly suggests that my original post is in essence obtaining free advertising. We have advertised on Pprune before and we will again. That wasn't in fact the main purpose of the message I was trying to get across, which still stands. Lets all start being more upbeat and ignore the media and the pessimists! Btw, my offer to Danny still stands; any that came as a result of the original post, Pprune will benefit!

[ 27 September 2001: Message edited by: Cumulonimbus ]

[ 27 September 2001: Message edited by: Cumulonimbus ]