PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Perth News ?
Thread: Perth News ?
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2006, 13:25
Richo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very well thanks Spini, all good

I have heard nothing on the Gov contract, apart from maybe a replay of the last time the contract was awarded.

Knackers and Bloggs, I have to agree, the airspace is over stretched at certin times of the day. There are news reports in the West about the capacity issues at the airport, mostly about parking and infistructure. Lets see if the jurnos eventualy work out whats happening in the air as well.
Just look at the (aircraft) parking deparcle at PH in the mornings, there are more NOTAMS about taxiway parking than Galahs at the moment.

So OZ jet is going to use PH-DBY to start a run at buisness in PH. Good luck to them, but I don't see it myself. I hope that have reserved parking space.

I also caught a very slight rurmour of one operator contenplating using Dash 8s out of JT, to what advantage I don't know. Obviously an attempt to get away from the congestion at PH in the mornings, but probably wont get around the airspace over crowding, as the still have to join the flow somwhere.

Already stretched to the _________ point, and yet more operators are coming???????????.

Bye all, and good luck delise for the 12th.