PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 26th Nov 2006, 13:00
Anotherflapoperator

Yes certain posts have disappeared, and I have deleted all mine, well except this one as I should offer an explanation. I have stated my beliefs about the situation, the implications and wishes for a prosperous airline, and one of my comments was mistakenly taken as refering to another serving pilot, and presumable friend of TLP.

He and I have sorted this matter out between us via PM, and I have also attempted to let him know why his information about me is somewhat one sided and untrue. I would say nothing I've said has really contributed to the discussion much, and I appear to have made a couple of people forget their responsibility to not name drop or imply things that they shouldn't on open forum. Thus I've withdrawn from this thread completely, and at least it's shortened it a bit for newcomers to read!

TLP's character judgements are probably well placed usually, but I reckon his information is a bit biased in this case as he doesn't know me personally very well at all. If you have a copy of his post, please delete it, I am satisfied now it's gone.

Final post out.

Mark.