PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fast Track, Perth
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2006, 12:17
aero747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not an employee of fast track as i have stated in the past i have just recently completed the course and i now have a job with a regional airline but that doesn't matter that's not the point.

I would appreciate it if you could answer my comments and questions because i'm just telling you what i know and what i have been told from people in the industry.

I'm guessing you are an ecu student and would like to know if you actually have done much research into the subject and whether you have actually spoken to anyone in the industry or if you have just spoken to people from uni?

I have only been flying since the end of february this year and i'm just telling you what other people have told me. I know there is a huge opportunity at the moment for people who want to be airline pilot's and it's only going to get better for those wanting to be pilot's so i'm just trying to let people know of a great way of doing that.

If my comments are incorrect then that's fine you can correct me but only if you actually know what i have said is incorrect because from what i can gather there are alot of people lied to in the industy just so others can make money.