PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Westland Lynx (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2001, 12:33
The Bonk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Murph,

Get your head out of your own egotistical bum, smell the coffee which will hopefully give you a reality check.

I am not a staff officer but you just naturally assume that they are blind to the needs of the operator.

What you think has already been done mate...that 'consultation' phase was conducted approximately 4 years ago (I know because I was actually in a crewroom when asked by a load of shiney arses that you happily slag off) Somehow, I feel as though they can't keep on returning to you to ask what your opinion is as the project would never go anywhere.

So to put it bluntly mate you can all try and shut the stable door but the proverbial horse has left town....fully informed and after consulting operators like you and me....but I am sure that if you want to turn back time or catch the horse then off you go. However, if you want to keep the process dynamic, then this forum and associated hot air will get diddley squit......so...courage of your convictions, put it all down on paper and pass it through your boss who I am sure will find the right desk for it to be considered (with the 1000 and 1 other external issues that realistically have to be considered as well as yours Murph).

Just a thought Murph? Its Sunday morning....what on earth am I doing...sad gimp!

Back to bed.....or get back on it...hmmmh...