PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 3
Thread: CARDIFF - 3
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2006, 21:01
Deal or No deal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Baby... Oh... Baby!!

What has happened here to our fourth aircraft?? Deployed somewhere else?? Well thanks a bunch!!

Seems by the news and booking engine that our fourth a/c is not to be?? Perhaps they will come up trumps, but I doubt it!!

Seriously though, as a worker, I DO NOT WANT TO WORK THERE NEXT SUMMER!! AFTER WORKING LAST SUMMER UNDER IMMENSE PRESSURE... SIMPLE FACT OF ME AND MANY COLLEAGUES NOT WANTING TO UNDERGO THE **** THAT HAPPENED LAST SUMMER!!!

I'm glad CWL is expanding, I only wish that there was some communication with airport authorities, contractors, handling agents, and anyone else that has to suffer the CWL regime!!

At the mo, It's all a blur.... Imagine taking down an air bridge and not telling anyone..... Well the people who allocate stands didn't know!!! Nice one! Worth your money I'm sure Take a golf break and come back smiling!!!

Last I heard was of the THIRTEENTH REVISION of the plans!! LOL!! Really?? No wonder work is behind!! Airport not sure of what it wants for the future, so architects revise plans, work goes on... Even heard of one wall being built, the airport authorities demanding it be pulled down??!! What a waste of money!! Hear they are already 2 Mill over budget!!

Last edited by Deal or No deal; 26th Nov 2006 at 09:41.