PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 25th Nov 2006, 15:18
Mike Mercury

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr What to do?????

Well it seems to come down to the basics - stay with Flybe, probly with a bit less money, and maybe working a bit harder, [although that doesn't seem likely if you're off the Emb 145!]. Or, take the orange pill if they'll have you. Got my orange 'assessment' next week, but if successful, it means a move, which Flybe maybe won't. On the other hand, if I turn EZY down, then rumour has it I'm blacklisted - anyone know? Buggered if I know what to do.
Small Prince - I think we probably all agree with you about that tosser from the rock, but then we all do about Hutchings, and Phelan, and Deacon, and Evans and De La Flosse, and McClaren and Walsh......it doesn't actually change anything, and it degrades the value of your posts. Most interested to know if you have been asked to be so pro-Flybe by management, or if you really mean it?
On more genral ground, my most sincere condolences to to all of the GH made redundant, I really feel for you guys, you have done a great job, day in and day out for as long as us, and the thing could not have continued without you. You deserve better, my very best wishes for the future.