PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 4
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 4
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2006, 11:07
nclairportfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LS

They could plan to re-time some flights?!?! Not sure!

It would appear the 146 is going to do LGW which is a tad odd and probably means they will stop their MAN-LGW route. Could we see a frequency increase? It does look like sales are going quite well on a route that has only been open for bookings for a couple of days and doesn't start til March.

If we do get more LS aircraft based would this mean opening any new routes? I wonder if they're waiting for EZY to release their summer schedule to see if SXF will make a return? It was certainly carrying enough pax for it to be sustainable, even if it is not daily but 4-5 per week.

EZY

I doubt we're going to see any new EZY destinations for a while. They certainly seem to have missed the boat on LGW and I am not sure they would want to compete. Not entirely sure what is going on with them but it does appear their taxes/charges on most routes have almost doubled lately! Doesn't actually make them that cheap!

I just hope we keep the SXF route one way or another - it's popular with both Brits and Germans alike!

BE
I see there is still no news on BE and those rumoured destinations though most of their summer 07 schedule appears not to be out yet so anything is possible. Would love them to start CPH - it's a big missing link for NCL.