PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 24th Nov 2006, 20:34
winkle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So please tell me what happens if you decide you are not going to repay the training bond and you dont want a refrence or indeed ever want to fly again becuase you have realised you have just had enough of the whole aviation thing and what a b*ll5h1t way of life it really is. it used to be the job of dreams now i (and many others) see it as the job of nightmare and i dont see why i should repay anyone for fooling me into thinking i was entering a hallowed profession. and this training bond business is yet more garbage that is heaped upon us. if ALL the airlines realised that if they just offered a fair deal to their work force you would have loyalty for life. even my own company has this "training bond" and this had one of the best reputations in uk, what have we stooped to. its only in the recent months that i have realised - possibly naively - how undervalued we as pilots are and for that reason i am now looking to leave altogether and take up a more rewarding career. how will i deal with my training bond - well i suppose a nice letter might be a good start. adding the word "training" doesnt diguise the fact that it is feudal and as close to slavery as anything we can perceive in our "modern world". i welcome anyones thoughts on this.