PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - why is everyone flightcrew leaving the military?
Old 24th Nov 2006, 09:49
Had Enough 77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

I made the decision to leave due to the fact that the majority of senior flt lt's sqn ldrs pilots I saw when i got to my station were all either PVR'd or taking their option.

I have to admit it was one of the hardest decisions i have made but now i realise it was the right decision. I met up with some of my mates at a funeral the other day and they all to a man are completely fed up and feel that there is no respect from on high for what they do or who they are.
Example: Being put on Ops 1 the weekend before you are sent to the gulf at short notice. That really boosted the boys morale!

As for the QSP hours requirement most of these guys are now seriously considering getting out as soon as and doing all the exams and the multi IR. Its has to be pretty bad when things are getting to this stage.

As for Bristol Groundschool, they are very proffesional in what they do and they helped me pass first time. I would definately recommend them.