PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 24th Nov 2006, 08:18
Xploy Ted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People

Anotherlfaoperator says:

"From my own perspective, the majority of those I meet in crewrooms are fine folk, they are level headed, good aviators who are as dismayed at our lot as you'd expect."

I am not dissagreeing but this ongoing discussion about how Flybe pilots or BACON pilots are just muddies the waters. We are all simply people.

There will be headbangers & those who are a pure delight in both companies. It's the human race. As I and others have said - but will keep saying - PLEASE don't let the "them & us" people screw up the combined efforts of the two CCs who will be forced to look after thier constituencies.

When BRAL & Brymon merged the same expressions of fear & protectionsism existed but the CC's managed to work together and produced a greements that minimalised the impact and kept most pilots reasonable happy. That is the best you will get.

The surest way to scupper a similar result is to see the two pilot groups as somehow different. They are not, they all have the same anxieties. Help the CC's get the best deal they can.

Last edited by Xploy Ted; 24th Nov 2006 at 08:20. Reason: spelling