PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - why is everyone flightcrew leaving the military?
Old 24th Nov 2006, 07:14
spannermonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To add a little more fuel to the already blazing fire of dissent, dejection, frustration and anger. Did anyone catch the 10 o clock news on the beeb last night. Seems the Herc issue has come round to bite the MoD on the A**E again. Only saw the last part but it appears the foam that was supposed to have been fitted has only be put in two ac. That as well as a general tearing down of the Air Force not being able to support lift ops due to a knackered and very old fleet of ac. But hey at least we can still find the money (over £1Bn) to poor into a certain company to continue to maintain them. That on top of all the other money that has been 'invested' in other programmes where outside companies now supposedly maintain ac, which means the Big Wigs no longer need that blue suit manpower so they can dispose of it. Oh sorry theredundancy programe has turned out to be a bit of a sham too! No I hear you say, a slight error on their part has required the standard PVR times to be enforced to prevent those who never got selected to walking staight away!

I think there will be more to come on this thread and I hope so the new report last night in general painted the Air Force in a pretty poor light - SIR JOCK take note things are not all rosey, they are in fact a pile of poo and you sir need to stand up and earn your pennies as the others say! But remember you have a very good and dedicated buch of people who are currently keeping the good ship RAF afloat but not for much longer!!!!

TGIF !!!!!!