PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SFA Sabena Flight Academy?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2006, 16:52
sk666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop First Job/type rating/Sabena TRTO!?

Hi Guys.
I followed pprune treads since 1998 or so.Think I did a few posts some years ago...Anyway I have allways planned to post a thread, once I got my first F/O job, saying "Go for it..it can be done"...to all you trying to get your first job. But unfortunately this is a tuff one ....I started in Aviation in 2001 and now have a non-flying job in GA and fly few hours on King Air(self payed rating). Allmost all people from my integrated class payed for type ratings and most are flying today. I have one initial thing to say: IF YOU DO NOTHING...NOTHING WIL HAPPEND! I have whanted to anounce this for some time It is not easy, but if you pay some money, you may get a job. More importantly you will have some connections and experience. It is gambling, but I am sick of waiting....never give up ! I have checked out many TRTO´s but allways I can find some pros and cons. So what am I trying to say? Anyone considering Sabena Flight Academy Jan or Feb. start on 737 300/900 (Flight Int. Mag.). Or something else for that matter. I am even considering A320...I am applying to all kinds of companys to avoid paying...but you all know this story Well... I think SFA has a nice concept. Are anyone considering same option?