PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I have a dream... and I need some advice
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2006, 13:33
the dean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hate to throw water on a nice idea ( and you do'nt say whether any of them do'nt like flying )... ...but if i wanted to see the country i would take the train......or a car..or commercial airliner from place to place..

your family are young...would'nt they hate being cooped up in a little plane for three months on and off.. ...and how often can you listen to ''when are we going to get there daddy''...

why not take thge strain out of it...hire a car...go by train and some commercial airliners...by all means hire a plane in a few locations and sightsee... but for transport..I WOULD'NT ..

if your gang are like mine were at that age they will want to see disney, sea world,and all the other great attractions around the country, hang out on the beach , eat ,shop,shop,shop,shop. ....and do a bit of sightseeing ..

if you're going to do it...invest in noise cancellin earphones as a must...and wear them all the time EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT FLYING...!!!

good luck. ..... in my experience wives and partners just about MAYBE tolerate light aircraft... !!!!!

the dean.