PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A good year for Modular Trainee Employment?
Old 23rd Nov 2006, 13:21
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A good year for Modular Trainee Employment?

First of all, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not read into this as an attempt to rekindle the nauseous 'INTEGRATED vs. MODULAR' debate - IT'S NOT!!
The reason why I post this is to get a general feel of all the Modular peeps out there who secured a position in the RHS in 2006. I commence my CPL/IR in January via Stapleford Flight Centre in Essex, and keeping my fingers crossed, I hope to be complete by May/June 2007.
I have a few friends and know of a few fellow students who trained at my FTO between late 2005 & early 2006 who were lucky enough to pick up jobs quite soon after their training was complete, but I am very intrigued to hear of anyone else’s success stories from 2006.
Would love to know how you came about your job (and who it is with?) - Was it via a contact, a recommendation, through your MCC, the CTC scheme or a SSTR? -Whatever!
It's always great to hear of modular students doing well and supplies everyone in the same boat as myself with extra motivational ammunition to tackle the tasks ahead.
Thanks for your time and Good luck

Last edited by Callsign Kilo; 23rd Nov 2006 at 13:24. Reason: Structure of wording