PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flywho/Flywhosh
Thread: Flywho/Flywhosh
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2006, 10:15
thebeehive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
21SNM

I support Flywho because I know someone who works for them.

All I would like to know is why is it from the very beginning everyone has been so negative towards Flywho, ok so you dont agree with what they are doing but by coming on here and writing your gossip (cause that is all it is) you are ruining peoples business's and lives.

Yes alot of people have been let down but from what I know they are doing there best to sort it out.

But I guess a lot of people find it amusing that the staff are having to put up with vile abusive and threatening behaviour from random members of the public, after all Tuesday night was what you have all been waiting for, to watch a man trying his best, get ridiculed by some jumped up little tv presenter.
Calm down, no one (with an sense in the industry) wants to see an airline fail but it is clear FlyWho will never fly, they have been saying they will for months and months, even changed their name, pictures of A310's, talk of TriStars selling services to customers which havnen;t been fullfilled and bad customer service combined with the performance of the airline's CEO on Watchdog was yet another nail in the FlyWho coffin.

I would love to see FlyWho take to the skies and be a serious airline but fact is they have always been and will always be a an idea and a dream for the owners, if FlyWho ever takeoff and become established I will be more than welcome to come up and buy you a few beers

In the same way you believe many want the airline to fail you too have your blinkers on and don't seem willing to accept any critism of FlyWho. Or was that FlyBlu?