PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2006, 18:53
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheers BRL - I think for now I will do just mine, then perhaps a link where it will be possible to download the 'lot'! And you still owe me that pint

Craig - I am shocked. A new member to my diary, not had that for a very long time! Thanks for posting, glad you enjoyed the reading - feel free to let us know how you get on - you can be in the 'New Breed'

Cheq/Data - Very tempted to sign up for the course having read what you have said (stop getting me to spend more money on training!). Thanks for that, sounds excellent....thanks for the kind words also Cheq...

Kev - from what I understand, the leans is when your body tells you that the aircraft is doing one thing, when in fact it is actually doing another. Think of VFR flying, when you look out the window, your brain and your vision will match, as you can see out the window. However, when your in cloud, you don't have the vision to rely on and MUST trust your instruments. I have never experienced this myself, but try putting your head down and staring at the floor in a moving car (not while your driving of course )

Cheers all - good to be back