PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 22nd Nov 2006, 17:58
Whispering Giant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hudson - why do you ever bother posting ??? Your posts are allways unreasearched and you allways spout total and utter B*@@*ks.
If you knew absolutly anything about JF you would know that he was a load controller and dispatcher when he started in aviation with Caledonian before he moved into Operations and then onto Air UK/KLM UK.
And having worked with him on numerous occasions - i know that he a dam decent bloke who goes out of his way and he actually LISTENS quite unlike you !!
If it wasnt for him changing Flybe's business model - Flybe would'nt exist any longer - look what happened to the airline that Barry Perrot went on to run after JY - it failed !!
If there are problem's - which there is and i would be first to admit that there are, it's not JF fault - it's his middle management that let him down - they dont tell him what's happening and hence he doe'snt know about it till it's to late.

So in future Hudson - dont bother posting anything unless you actually know what's going on or you have properly researched it.