PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another Aircraft Into A High Rise Building In The US.
Old 7th Jan 2002, 06:36
polzin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To SIRWA 69....... Do you know why something like this never happens on Bahrain? Because as you stated there is no General Aviation . Are you allowed to fly even little tinny winnie radio controlled airplanes? Are you allowed to bring into your country plans for those little tinny aircraft? What possible damage could a radio controlled aircraft that weighs 2 pounds do? If private aircraft are ever banned from the USA I will give you permission to shoot me in the head. AND I will load the gun for you. I dont know if this is still true, but not many years ago , General aviation carried more passengers than the scheduled airlines did in th USA.. Doubt if true today but I honestly dont know. Now let me get really serious. I like the Bahrain people more than any other in the Middle East but you do live in a very restrictive society compared to the USA. If you dont believe it, Why not come over here and visit me?" I aint kiddding!