PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 22nd Nov 2006, 10:07
rhythm method

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Puddle-jumper2, I agree that some BACON pilots are posting in an aggressive 'line in the sand' style... but quite often in response to flybe pilots identical mirror-image stance.

It will get them nowhere, other than to serve the purpose of management rule 1 - Divide and Conquer!

A lot of people here need to take a deep breath, step back and THINK before posting. Each pilot workforce has a lot to gain by working as a united community. Flybe T&Cs will be improved considerably by having the weight of the BACON crews on their side. BACON crews will have the chance to work for an employer which actually CAN compete in the marketplace. Jim French knows he needs most, if not all, the BACON pilots as there was already a very real potential for flight cancellations due to lack of crews for the substantial orderbook.

I worry for friends in both camps if you don't work together for the common good. A lot of the antagonists in this 'debate' display nothing more than the 'my daddy's bigger than your daddy' attitude.

For God's sake, EVERYONE start behaving like PROFESSIONAL ADULTS!