PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 22nd Nov 2006, 09:56
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The trouble with responding to CL300 (how are you my old chum?) is that it feeds him and I was always told on internet forae not to feed the trolls.

I have made my points, he has made his. As has already been said by others his easy acceptance of NJ management's behaviour is worrying and speaks volumes about his motives. Both sides have laid out their opinions for all to see, sufficient for anyone with an interest to form their own opinion. All they need do is use 'Search'.

As for nobody knowing who you are CL300, I wouldn't be so sure. I'm implying nothing. No threats to expose you (others have tried to do this to me in the past, incorrectly as it turned out) but merely pointing out that your personal circumstances colour your views whether they be real or simply those that you choose to project as those of your PPRuNe persona. you only behave like this in here for some reason. Why?

While you may find it fun there are others who do not have the same luxury and failing to tell them the truth can have serious consequences for them. For their sakes, stop it please.

Sam, says hello and wants to know what you'd like for christmas. He was going to knit you some socks.