PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 22nd Nov 2006, 09:47
puddle-jumper2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really can not believe the attitude of some BAcon pilots on this forum.

You really must ask yourselves what would have happened if this thing was the other way round, would you REALLY have accepted a merger of the lists and some of the 'plumb' jobs going to a group of pilots from a company that's about to go bust !!

When I first started writing on this forum I was quite willing to be as helpful as possible to you guy's and girl's from BAcon, as I have been through something similar and can sympathise with your situation but this aggressive behaviour is beginning to change my attitude towards you.

13 years ago it was BA who were doing the 'buying' with Dan-Air (for £1). I was one of the unfortunate Dan-Air ones who was offered NO job at the bottom of the seniority list and NO redundancy. I got the statutory government redundancy of £200 for every year of employment with Dan-Air.

Think yourselves lucky that 'what goes around comes around' doesn't actually apply in this case.