PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 22nd Nov 2006, 07:52
Taxi2parking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your assertion that it’s all ‘A lot of fuss for nothing really’ demonstrates that you have little grasp of what the majority of NJ pilots think. I would bet money that the 6-5 issue was raised by every single crewmember involved in the survey – bar none.

What’s also worrying is your dismissal of the loss of so many crewmembers as a trivial matter. I’d agree that the loss expressed as an annual percentage is perhaps not unusual within the industry. However, it is not unusual if we are talking of a company that is struggling – a company that is expanding, ordering new aircraft and with a minimal time to command should be deeply concerned at this sort rate of loss of its experienced pilots.

I really hope that this December produces something positive for the crews because without the right sort of people flying our aircraft and dealing with our owners face to face we are going to be in a great deal of trouble.