PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2006, 07:11
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to see you guys doing well - Lister, I am very jealous of your achievements, I would give my left arm for a decent share like that at Liverpool! There are one or two, but training is the problem (I.e. Chipmunk). If the Citabria ever comes back to Liverpool, then I am right in there!

Chris - feels like years since I saw "Blinkz" on here - glad the training is going well, and don't forget my jump-seat ride when you reach the top

Ding - I haven't seen such a ruling that doesn't allow you to post your own name! Send me the link to your diary and I will check it out...

As far as my online version goes, I have spent what seems like an eternity, organising and sorting out the diary. When I eventually get round to generating this site, there may well be a facility for you all to put your own up there - watch this space .....

Cheers
Lee

P.S. I was gonna give a few insults to Neil (DiscoChocolate) to once again see if he is still lurking about in here - Chris - if you chat to him, please pass on my good compliments