PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - upgrade failure rates / sacked while in trainig
Old 22nd Nov 2006, 05:02
Five Green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this thing on ?

Originally Posted by electricjetjock
Five green

You go on about them so much why dont you leave and get your deserved command at one of these other carriers. After all they apparently have no failures according to your argument.
Typical answer from your sort. If you don't like it LEAVE. Well I actually do like it, it can however be better. Also I never said that I even deserve command. However many who do have not made it through. So as a professional would you not like to see the Cat'bing slow down, JFOs upgrades improve and command pass rates increase ?

You do not get your Command at Cathay or any Airline just for turning up and being there when your seniority number hits the top. You do actually have to put the effort in.
Please, don't treat me like an idiot. Firstly I never said you did. Secondly, as I have said, NO ONE SHOWS UP FOR A COMMAND WITHOUT DOING THE PREPARATION !!!
So do you think that CX's pass rates are in line with industry averages ?

Finally please tell us of the qualifications that you have to give you creditability to debrief the Trainers / Checkers.
Regardless of my background, the question is a perfect example of the problem with the training system here at CX. "What right do you have to question me..". Not very professional don't ya think ? A good pilot once told me "you can learn something from everyone" When I had my days in the left seat I always kept that in mind.

Standing by.....