PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 21st Nov 2006, 16:01
Mr Wonka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don’t want to get into any personal mud slinging, but, i must admit that i do agree with CL300 previous post.

Having worked for poor pay in a crappy old multi piston a/c's in poor weather, single crew, no ops department, 24-7 standbye, no such roster, no pension no crew meals pay your own medical, management who are crooks etc.... Then the thought of working for a company who will PAY for the type rating, PAY you on time, Pay your medical, Pay for hotel bills, Gives you an actual employment contract, sounds just right for me

If you don’t like it, then there are plenty of us, me included that would love the opportunity, so move on and let us in.

There are to many out there who need to get a grip. Other commercial companies are getting the pilots to pay for type ratings, medicals, line training and that’s before some of them even offer you a contract of employment.

Any jet aircraft will be a golden goose compared to what I’ve been flying recently.... and i'm sure there are guy's and girls who will agree.

Mr W