PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 21st Nov 2006, 15:43
south coast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks CL300.

I do enjoy the job and I think the company is good too.

But you are wrong to say just because they give jobs to 660 pilots one should not highlight what they consider to be the bad points about that company.

I agree, there are many good points and reasons to work for NJ, but I also worry when I hear from some of the longer serving guys that they were on a contract, and remember a contract is supposed to be a legally binding partnership, which stated one thing, ie. 6 on, 5 off and they were then sent a new one saying it is now 18 days, sign it or you dont have a job.

Even you will surely agree that kind of managing is not going to develop a culture of employees who are trusting of their managers, who are happy with their employers, who dont mind extending and reducing for the good of the company?

I think that NJ has the potential to be great, for the customers, for the office based staff and for the flight crews, but certain mind sets need to be changed, from management levels all the way down to line pilot levels.

Also, the issues we all know about will show a move in the right direction if they are fair, competitive and reflective of the markert.