PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways - Time to Captain
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2006, 11:02
Oxidant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
“Quote heebeegb”
"Spot on!!!! If it's that bad, there's always the door. It amazes me that those who've been here 5 minutes are the first to moan."

Think you will find that the more factual comments of this post are from those of us who have been here for 10+ years!

“Quote JetA1”
"It is interesting that there are plenty wingeing here but the fact that no-one is leaving or working their notice at this time there are a few eternal moaners at GB...."

Oh, really, where have you been lately? Or have you missed the no. of trainers, capts & F/Os who have gone or in the process!?

“Quote Maz11”
"Good God you lot don't half whinge. I have to agree with what was said a couple of posts ago, If its that bad then you know where the door is."

Well, nice to see you have retracted your original drivel!

As "The Major" said, we have watched the ship start to go down. Management come & go with monotonous regularity (should give you some idea of their competence) Yet we are all here for the long haul (or were!) We have a vested interest in the success of the outfit & really want it to florish.
Yet we have seen time after time, stupid, ill thought out, knee jerk plans which have made things worse rather than better!
(How about the LGW, OPO (LIS) LGW, where the OPO business pax where not informed of the "LIS" bit So now TAP has that premium traffic instead. Ditto the Canaries round robins (pax again unaware) Need I go on?)

Time to vote with ones' feet, well, yes. TTFN.

Last edited by Oxidant; 21st Nov 2006 at 11:55.