PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2006, 00:17
FIEVAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there everyone!

OZY OS - Way to go mate!!!! Awesome to have someone over there, that give us a little inside information! Pity your post didnt come up but never to worry you must be one of the first PPRUNERS that has emailed us immediately after arrival....we are so lucky. Good to hear that things are working out well, as as NEMO24 said taking everything like a duck to water! Not that I had any doubts!.....well take care and when possible give us an update on how things are going. Hope to hear from you soon, and I will catchup with you in Dubai when I get there just under a month to go now!

NEMO24 - Hi there! When is your departure date, I actually thought that you were over there already........

WANTTOFLYHIGH - You will have to submit 2 references! If you have only ever had one job, your best bet is to get a reference from maybe your high school or college professor. There was a girl in our intake that faced the same problem as you, she ended up getting a reference from her college professor - but still go along to the interview, because you will be able to clarify whats acceptable with the recruiters

STRIVING2BFA - Dont give up, I had 2 girls in my intake that were on their 4th attempt! Unfortunately they didnt make it in, but the moral of the story is that they didnt give up hope As for myself I was fortunate enough to get in first go....but stay positive!

FLYONEDAY - Hi there, you have such an awesome attitude! I love your positive outlook, we are privilaged to have such positive person on our forum!