PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue Tail Bomb Scare!!!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2006, 22:11
V1_RHOT8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Conspiracy Theory

A so called bomb; bomb scare; explosives and blah blah. I can tell that this is just a propaganda/publicity stunt. I find it quite interesting that it's when we have a new head honcho in the aviation ministry, our security becomes "eagle-eyed." Better yet, when we have (or just had) an ICAO review, we foiled a bombing attempt. Reading the story was like reading one of those great fictional spy novels.

Check out these quotes:

"Fani-Kayode stated that upon his arrest, the suspect said the items in the cylinders were microphones and was asked to open them but refused.
The minister stated that the 'cylinders' were forcefully opened by the security operatives who discovered that they contained explosives."

"Fani-Kayode who said he was uncomfortable with recent accident reports, including the one involving the last year Bellview crash in Lisa, Ogun state, said he was going to seek the approval of President Olusegun Obasanjo to ask the United States National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) to embark on fresh investigations into the crash that claimed 117 lives."

Hmmmmm I wonder what is wrong with this picture? Could it be the fact that the "cylinders" were forcefully opened? Last time I checked, explosives are handled with extreme care and caution. On the other hand, I remember when there was a rumor that a bomb might have brought down last year's Bellview accident. All of a sudden some guy was caught trying to plant a bomb; our new minister says he isn't "comfortable" with accident reports and etc. Is it me or can someone else smell conspiracy??

But hey what do I know, all I do is fly airplanes.

V1_RHOT8