PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2006, 21:29
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skeleton,
welcome to the thread. Thank you for your generous response to the replies by Chugalug2, and thank you Chugalug2 for stating the case so eloquently.

This thread has evolved over the years into an integral part of the Campaign, and allows our many supporters to keep up to date with developments. It allows the Campaign to ask for support (in the form of contacting MPs etc) and for us to point out to the entire planet how Jon Tapper and Rick Cook were made scapegoats.

There are, of course, also those who don't share the same view as many of us and the thread also allows them a platform to try to convince me, and others, that we are wrong. To date, they have not done so, but I still welcome their views.

I have to say that the fact that this thread is now intergral to our campaign is due to the generosity and patience of all at PPRuNe Towers. They know that the Campaign is indebted to them for their support.

I can assure you that once justice has been done and the reputation of two fine aviators has been rightfully restored, I would certainly agree that the thread be allowed to gracefully slip into history. Until that day, and with the kind consent of Danny, I hope it will remain a sticky.

There is a meeting at the House of Lords in a few weeks. As always, I will keep you all updated as to the progress and what support we will need from you all.

My best, as always,
Brian

"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook