PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2006, 19:58
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Originally Posted by Skeleton
I agree, its full of pet theories and schoolboy squabbles.
Its time it was put to bed. Certainly its "sticky" status requires review IMHO.
A more appropriate place to debate this might be the campaign's own website?
Well of course you are entitled to your opinion, but there again so are the people, of which I am one, that believe a glaring and massive injustice has been done to two RAF pilots unable to defend themselves. Aye, and the biggest issue of all is that the injustice was done in a procedure contrary to the RAFs own norms by two senior RAF officers. The reputation of those two officers is as much in the balance as that of the two pilots, indeed the reputation of the RAF itself is at stake. So you think it's just schoolboy squabbles, then read something else. This is a thread anyone may post on, hence all the pet theories, but interlaced throughout is a drama of crucial importance. If these guys can be so summarily stuffed by the system for its own political purposes, then so can anyone else. When this finding is reversed then by all means unstick it, until then Pprune is playing its part in a worthy cause. Oh, and if these two posts are those of Agent Provocateurs, congratulations you've provoked me!