PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Global Search for ATCs
Old 20th Nov 2006, 19:39
Dct no speed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
****su

Sorry mate just a joke, about the "cheap" part, like all ATC's we are capitalistic pigs. We South Africans can also hold our own when it comes to pushing the tin. Specially the boys and girls from Jo'burg (Where things are not well at the moment!!! ).Our Rand is currently not even worth the paper it is printed on and our bok coach has lost his mind. WE NEED GEORGE TO COME COACH NOT PLAY!

Aussie was for a long time a Dream for a lot, but "The Closed Sign" was up for a long time. There is such a world wide shortage of controllers today that one can almost start getting picky about where you want to go.

From what I know of Aus is that it is the closes thing to the old SA.(Not refering to the racism and Apartheid - Before I get shot at sunrise) But a country with a future going in the right direction. I hope that we may soon share a Prawn On the BBQ or a Braai with the folks down under.

Ps Are there any single, good looking, open minded girls working down under that might like to put up with a SOUTH AFRICAN BOY for a while ?