PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2006, 16:13
gernie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
European Flight Training, EFT, Anyone tried?

Originally Posted by Farrell
Hello Poonta

There is a mine of information to be found on this forum about EFT.
You will find good reports and bad reports - just like you will for every major Florida based flight school.

I'm not sure if the Search function is working fully at the moment (maybe a moderator could answer that) but you should try and search under "EFT".

I have trained at EFT and have already commented on my experiences. A quick search will also uncover that.

Best of luck with your training.

Farrell
Farrel did you do the APP program? If yes, how was the phase 4 of the program? I mean the IR convertion. I´m afraid about this con many people warned me not to convert licenses, cos its quite difficult and expensive. Is this true? They said that you have to do like 14exams... So they told me to do my training in Europe If I want to work in Europe, and not in US because the conversions. But I really want to do my training in the US cos it´s much cheaper, and for example EFT in their APP progam offers you to work as FI and get about 1400hours of fliying time, thing that in Europe any school offer. Well hope you can give some information about EFT and your own experiencie with them. Thank you very much.