PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Redbull Cheesedick Awards 2006
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2006, 10:22
ContactMeNow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With reference to the wearing of uniforms out in public, I personally don’t see anything wrong with going to the shops after work in your white shirt and blue pants (all the shiny stuff off of course )

For all those tossers out there that will drive all the way home to change your top, then drive back into town to get some milk and bread and then drive home.....Really think your not using your time wisely! Do you wear "civvy" clothing in your car on your way to work and change, just in case no other pilots may see you in your crappy little car on your way to work?

I’m with Tempo on this one, who gives a rats about what others think, its not like you look at someone walking around in a suit and then automatically assume he/she is a businessman/woman...OMG you have a suit on!

Or someone who owns/works for any building/trade, wearing their company polo or top with the logo on it...why don’t you all walk up to them and tell them that they too are tools (im sure you will get more than an earful in return!)

I think I am going to spend a few hours at the airport and give sh1t to all those that are wearing pilots uniforms, ask them if they are a pilot and why are they showing off....

How about, instead of giving crap to all those in uniform, start giving crap to all those that CANT WEAR A UNIFORM PROPERLY! Iron your shirt, tuck it in, wear a belt, do your tie up properly, do the top button up and polish your god damn shoes! If you are a professional pilot, look like one!

Now where did I put my beer
CMN