PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Morale in QANTAS
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2006, 20:25
Capt Wally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.........one glaring thing here amongst all the PPRune posts...........well not really glaring when you really think about it & that is two single topics/aspects that attract the most feedback/attention here amongst all the 'stories' contained within & that is all about wages & Morale, the two things that make us get out of bed in the first place!!.......both so low where lucky that we have an aviation industry that's sustainable for the future & that's debatable!, watch this space Dixon & the likes the rumblings as well as the lack of job security will perhaps one day have a devistating effect on Co's such as the Red Rat (the big Co's CEO's can stay in transport industry by driving a truck !).............as soon as the general public feel that this is what's happening (we as pilots already know the rot is setting in ) they (the genral share holders) will jump ship like the Titanic & watch the Red Rat for Eg. go down to depths where Morale currently stands.......God 'elp us all & i'm not God fearin' man !

Capt Wally :-)

p.s........the only "recognition" (that someone else here has pointed out) that will be known to us will be that light switch that has the same name over it & I'm sure the boffins would just love to cull that as well due to light bulb costs !.............what did I hear once by someone so called famous?............."see & be seen"...............yeah that'll be the day !:-(