PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Solentflight - Lee on Solent
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2006, 19:56
The green baron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The website will be getting updated as soon as Solent have a better of understanding of where they will be operating from on a more permanant basis. They wont be back at Solent tomorrow (20th Nov) but might be back soon (we hope).
Okay, I will try and make clear my understanding of things to date. Firstly, Solent Flight are currently opertating out of Lower Upham and in ordered to meet PPL requirements are providing ferry flights for students to Bembridge for the lesson to commence.
The reasons that Solent are struggling to get back to Lee is down to, in my opinion, small minded individuals who should concentrate on building their own buisness as opposed to trying to destroy Andy's. I use the word 'trying' deliberatly as it would be understandable for Andy to toss in the towel but hes working 24/7 to keep us all in the air and enjoying our time.
I dont know much about the "flouting rules" with regard to the operating times but im sure that it would have been a simple mistake and no more, if it was as bad as some on here make it out to be.
Anyway, Happy flying folks. Andy and the club treat new members well and as ive said before, the FI's are superb, the atmosphere is great and the training is well planned.